Handle have partnered with an online digital company who are looking for an experienced HR Manager to join the EMEA HR Team for an initial 6 months. Reporting directly into the EMEA People Director, you will provide regional support and expertise to multiple locations across the UK and Ireland.
Solid HR experience in a similar industry and matrix structure is ideal in order to hit the ground running as your mission will be to manage ER cases and change projects with care, consideration and a positive approach.
In this role you will also be able to add value quickly and make your mark in identifying areas of improvement, be a trusted advisor to the UK HRBPs and have a coaching style to ensure the company maintains its amazing culture and employee experience.
- Mentor and advice managers and employees on performance management issues
- Identify and develop outstanding capabilities and rising stars in the business
- Manage key change projects for your territories
- Experience navigating change in a matrix environment independently and as part of a wider project team is essential.
- Be the go-to HR/employment law expert for advice and knowledge around employee issues and conflict resolution for the UK and Ireland
- Build and develop relationships to foster trust in order to resolve difficult issues in a fair and considered way
If you are immediately available and have solid HR experience managing ER issues and change projects in creative, matrix-structured companies then apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.