PA - Entertainment
£28,000-£35,000 per annum
Superb opportunity for a highly organised and detail-orientated PA to support the CEO of an international film and TV company!
You will be responsible for providing full administrative support to the CEO, as well as planning a variety of events including: internal meetings, trade shows, conferences and film events.
Based out of a modern, sociable, buzzy central London office, this role would suit someone looking for a step up and to work in a busy, collaborative, fun environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Proactive diary management and coordinating complex meetings across different time zones
- Booking international travel (flights, transfers, accommodation, visas, car hire) and organising itineraries
- Managing and delivering events within budget (sourcing venues, negotiating rates and managing legal contracts/NDAs)
- Script reading and providing feedback
- Producing documents, reports and presentations
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid PA experience supporting senior level executives within a comparative environment or organisation
- Confidence working across different time zones and managing communications on a global basis
- Exceptional knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Some events organisation experience
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic PA opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.