Handle Recruitment is working with an established entertainment marketing agency to find a PA to assist their Business Development Director in their Central London office. The PA will be responsible for providing full assistance in a busy environment and will have a passion for the arts, theatre and culture.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a PA who has previous, stable PA experience and looking for a company that supports its colleagues through benefits and training as well as provides a sociable atmosphere.
Key duties include:
- Full diary and inbox management, keeping on top of emails and flagging any urgent issues
- Being a reputable first point of contact for important clients
- Creating and compiling PowerPoint presentations
- Organising travel, to include hotels, taxis, trains and flights
- Having full exposure to the whole company by gathering news and information to create the company newsletter
- Having responsibility for the company Twitter, creating insightful and engaging posts to keep audiences informed
- General administrative assistance when required
The ideal candidate will have fantastic communications and writing skills as you will have the autonomy to be creating and writing copy for newsletters, invitations for events and company updates. If you have a real passion for theatre, the arts, media and culture and are an established PA who loves assisting someone and providing support, please apply with your CV today.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.