If you are an organised, confident and diligent PA/Team Assistant, we want to hear from you! This multi-national Entertainment business based in a beautiful Central London head office is looking to recruit immediately! This is an exciting opportunity to join an enormously reputable name in the industry and would suit an experienced PA who is looking to secure an on-going temporary contract.
Role responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Providing support to board level Directors
- Extensive diary management
- Deal with all queries and calls in a professional manner
- Organise overseas travel and provide detailed itineraries
- Ad hoc administrative support including writing letters and preparing reports (using Microsoft Excel)
- Assist with managing and processing staff expenses
- Running personal errands for management
Please apply today if you immediately available and have experience working within a PA role previously providing support to a number of senior Directors. It is essential that applicants have experience working within the media/entertainment sectors previously and have fantastic communication skills (written and verbal). This is a wonderful opportunity to be a part of a sociable, friendly and extremely hardworking team!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.