Looking for a focused, hardworking and determine Personal Assistant with a keen interest in Factual TV, to join a global Production house!
This role will act as the first point of contact internally and externally providing a high level of support to the Director as well as to the senior members of the team when required. This is an extremely exciting and versatile opportunity to be involved with the general day to day of this busy department. You will be acting as the director's right hand person, ensuring that all activities run as smooth as possible. This will include, heavy diary management, secretarial support, travel coordination and other administrative tasks across the department.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Previous experience in the TV industry (preferably factual)
- Previous Personal assistant experience at a similar level
- A good sense of humour and lots of enthusiasm towards the role
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Interest in Factual content
- Advanced word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook (email)
If this sounds the opportunity for you then please send your CV to Aoife.email@example.com for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.