Handle Recruitment are looking for highly skilled, talented and creative Personal Assistant to support the CEO of a Film and Entertainment company. Our clients offices are based in the heart of Central London.
You must have experience within a senior level support role, preferably within the creative industry. Strong proven ability in prioritising a heavy work load, juggling multiple demands and taking ownership of tasks to meet deadlines whilst supporting others is essential.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Extensive diary management
- Travel coordination, visa processing and travel itinerary planning (international and domestic)
- Processing invoices and expenses
- Arranging couriers, taxis and meeting rooms as required
- Personal PA duties; travel, social engagements and adhoc personal support
- Full business administrative support; maintaining filing systems and databases
- Liaison with contacts at all levels
- Gatekeeping; dealing with all queries and calls on behalf of Executives
- Scheduling meetings and planning itineraries
- Undertaking business projects as required
- Coordinating events (budgets, locations etc.) and attending company events
- Preparing reports for board meetings, including PowerPoint presentations
- Minute taking and attending meetings on behalf of the executives
- PA experience within the creative industry
- Excellent organisational and communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work fast paced remaining adaptable, proactive and using initiative at all times
- Able to thrive and manage within an ambiguous environment
- Experience in supporting a senior executive with complex diary and travel arrangements
- Able to work across multiple territories and lines of business
- Excellent administrative skills; proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Genuine passion for the creative industry!
This is a temporary role initially with view to convert to permanent. Therefore, candidates must be available at no more than 1 weeks' notice.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.