Do you want to work within a global Media and Entertainment company? This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to work within a world renowned brand located in the heart of Central London. Handle Recruitment are seeking an exceptional PA to provide full support to a Senior Executive and their wider team.
The candidate must have extensive experience working as a PA at senior level, preferably within the creative industry. A strong proven ability in providing extensive diary management, juggling multiple demands and taking ownership of tasks whilst supporting Senior Executives is essential.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Extensive diary management (multiple time zones)
- International travel coordination; itinerary planning, VISA preparation and overseeing all travel logistics
- Expense management
- Organisation of large scale off-site team events and project managing on behalf of the Executives
- Overseeing budgets and the processing of invoices
- Carrying out research tasks
- Collaborating with other PAs to coordinate events
- Maintaining a strong level of communication across the team, managing agendas for multiple team meetings and always being the point of contact
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders
- Liaising and welcoming global clientele
- Supporting Senior Executives administratively; proof-reading, minute taking and overseeing confidential documentation
- 3+ years of providing senior level PA support
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, global organisation always being adaptable, proactive and using initiative at all times
- Strong diary management, travel scheduling, budgeting and project-management skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple demands
- To be able to work with a flexible approach, reacting to last minute changes
- Ability to hit the ground running and take charge
- Able to work across multiple territories and lines of business
- Excellent administrative skills; proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Exceptional communication skills; both written and verbal
- Genuine interest for the media and technology industry!
This is a contract for 6 months with view to be extended. Candidates must be available at no more than 1 weeks' notice. If you match the requirements and skills listed above then do not hesitate and apply TODAY!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.