PA - Film & Television
Fantastic opportunity to work as a part-time Personal Assistant for a high-profile client, with a long established career across film, television and theatre.
Handle are looking for a highly organised, bright and discreet candidate to work with our client and their immediate family. You will be responsible for calendars - both personal and professional - and will be required to liaise with the talent management team, as well as organising personal matters.
Ideally this role will be filled by someone with previous experience as a PA working for a high-profile client, providing support in both a personal and professional capacity. The position is for 20 hours a week, with some flexibility as to when these hours will be.
Key features include:
- Organising diaries - both professional and personal
- Liaising with talent management office, who deal with professional enquiries
- Taking care of personal communications e.g. interior designers, cleaners, nannies
- Handling correspondences on behalf of client (phone calls, emails, letters etc.)
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience as a PA, preferably for someone high-profile
- Friendly, discreet and organised with a can-do attitude
- A confident communicator, with experience composing professional emails and letters, and building key relationships across a breadth of contacts
- Driving licence needed, and car preferable, must be willing to travel occasionally to client's work locations - mostly across London
If your experience matches the requirements above, and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting PA position, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.