Exciting opportunity for a switched on and incredibly organised PA to support the VP of HR for International Film for this globally recognised and hugely dynamic entertainment company. Based in the heart of the West End this will be a varied, challenging role within a creative, fast paced and deadline driven environment.
* Ensure diaries are managed efficiently & effectively, scheduling meetings (in Outlook) & liaising with other assistants and senior managers
* Organise travel plans: book all aspects of trips, provide itineraries and suggest efficient ways of travelling/planning meetings
* Act as first point of contact - host visitors, liaise with members of the Senior Management Team, etc
* Answer and screen incoming calls
* Co-ordinate & book meetings / away days / lunches / conferences for internal and external meetings, as required
* Think ahead and plan meeting requirements - ensure agendas / rooms / IT are set up
* Provide administrative support on HR matters as required to not only the VP, but the wider team as required
* Provide administrative support on organising meetings, expenses, travel booking, filing and purchase orders
The successful candidate will be a super-user of MS Office, have bags of initiative and a high level of emotional intelligence. You will be highly organised with an acute eye for detail and thrive working in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment where priorities constantly change. This is a temp position with a view to go permanent.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.