Fantastic opportunity for a highly organised and efficient PA to support 3 Lawyers at a large, international TV company in Central London.
Based out of their stunning European Headquarters, this role would suit someone looking for an opportunity to provide full legal secretarial and administrative support to an inspiring group of people within a professional but relaxed environment.
Key features will include:
- Diary management for 3 Lawyers, booking internal and external meetings, and arranging catering when needed
- Organising international travel and preparing itineraries for all trips
- Typing legal correspondence, letters, memos and emails for the distribution of deal paperwork
- Coordinating various legal events including cross-divisional monthly events and seasonal socials
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous PA experience at a senior level within a multinational media environment
- Previous in-house or law firm experience desirable
- Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and DeltaView required
- High level emotional intelligence and a warm, friendly, down-to-earth personality
The successful PA will receive:
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Soft perks including lunchtime screenings of new release films, competitions to win Premiere Tickets, free DVD rental from their vast catalogue or TV shows and films, discounted rates on onsite Acupressure Massage & Reflexology
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.