PA - Literary Agency
West End, London
Up to £35,000 d.o.e.
An exciting opportunity to work for an established and well-known Literary Agency! Our client is looking for an experienced and highly organised PA to support the Agency Director and Publishing Director on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for providing PA support to the two Director's and supporting the wider agency Publishing teams, as well as working closely with the admin and IT teams to maintain the high level of administrative support required by the business.
Based in their smart offices in the heart of the West End, this role would suit someone who's trustworthy, flexible, self-motivated with immaculate communication skills and has the ability to work well within a team environment.
Key features include:
- Conducting proactive and extensive diary management
- Managing any travel and entertainment bookings - flights, visas, hotels and restaurants
- Coordinating conference calls - domestic and international
- Drafting responses/communication on behalf of both the Director's
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience within a similar position and industry
- Strong literacy and numerical skills
- Experience in managing multiple schedules and ability to prioritise a changing "to do" list
- Excellent organisational skills, detail orientated and discrete
If you're interested in finding out more about this fantastic PA position, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.