Unique opportunity for an experienced and switched on PA to support Marketing Director of this world renowned Film Studio. If you fancy working with a dynamic, dedicated and delightful team and are highly organised and professional then this one is for you! Duties will include:
- extensive diary and email management
- creating and maintaining bespoke presentations
- daily maintenance of information resources, and by giving general administrative support
- arranging flights, transport, travel schedules
- assisting with expenses
- assist with guest list and event organisation
- liaising with the PA to the Managing Director on away days, screenings and other sensitive information
- co-ordination of asset libraries and supply to agencies as required.
- responsible for the management of the URL registry and online tracking document.
- merchandise management and competition fulfillment
- ad-hoc anti-piracy checks online
- ad-hoc reporting using Infegy, Google Analytics and Insights.
- managing vendors and POs on Snap
The successful candidate will have relevant PA experience within Film/Media and have excellent attention to detail and a high level of emotional intelligence. You must have experience with expense processing ideally using SAP or similar. This is a fantastic role which will offer variety, pace and your hard work will be rewarded with some very exciting industry perks!!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.