We'd love to hear from you if you are a polished, articulate and credible PA with a proven track record of supporting at board level! An exciting opportunity has arisen with a global Media business in Central London who are looking to recruit a PA/Personal Assistant as soon as possible until the end of the year! Supporting an exceptionally busy and successful Director as well as a larger team, the ideal candidate will be patient, organised and always thinking one step ahead.
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with telephone and email queries on behalf of the Director
- Complex diary management (multiple time zones)
- Travel coordination (both within the UK and overseas)
- Supporting the team with projects
- Raising PO's, managing expenses and processing invoices
- Meeting/event coordination
- Minute taking
- Inbox management
- Setting up conference calls and meeting rooms
- Administrative support as required
Please apply today if you are available on no more than one weeks' notice. It is crucial that applicants have experience working at an extremely fast pace and within an ever-changing environment. This is a really lovely role for somebody who thrives when working to deadlines and who possesses outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal). This is a truly exciting company to work for who have an outstanding reputation within the industry.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.