PA - Director
Media, Central London
Salary up to £30,000
Handle Recruitment presents a fantastic opportunity to work for a worldwide leading global communications planning and media buying agency working with some of the world's leading brands.
In this role, you will be supporting on of the Senior Directors within the Business. The role will suit someone highly organised and professional with excellent attention to detail who has prior experience working as a PA at senior level, with advanced IT skills and strong experience booking international travel.
The company offers a fantastic central London office based in the heart of Central London, with a fast paced, fun, creative environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Extensive inbox management
- Complete control of diary management for the Director
- Booking meetings, and assisting with any preparation required
- Greeting and liaising with clients
- Gate keeping
- Preparing presentations
- Booking international travel and accommodation, and processing all expenses and arranging all visas when required
The successful PA will have:
- You must have solid previous PA experience supporting Senior level execs
- Excellent attention to detail and the desire to work to the highest possible standard at all times
- The ability to organise within a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent communication skills, with a smart and professional approach
- You must have prior experience booking international travel and accommodation for business trips
- You must have advanced IT skills: Gmail and Microsoft Office
- You must be happy to be on call outside of working hours and sometimes on weekends for any urgent travel changes that need to be re-booked
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting PA role, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.