Fantastic PA opportunity with our client- a Global leader within Media & Entertainment! Handle Recruitment are seeking a super organised, pro-active and highly adaptable PA to provide full senior level support to Senior Executives.
Suitable candidates must possess a minimum of 3 years' Senior PA/ EA experience, with fantastic attention to detail and strong multi-tasking and organisational capabilities. Extensive complex diary management, juggling multiple demands and taking ownership of tasks to meet deadlines is a key part of this role, so candidates will be asked to provide key examples of this experience within interview.
This is a demanding role where candidates must be able to think outside the box and feel comfortable supporting multiple senior level Executives.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Extensive multiple diary management - working across multiple time zones and organising diaries that consistently change
- Organising internal and external meetings
- International travel arrangements and itinerary planning, including VISA applications
- Processing expenses using SAP and liaising with the Finance teams to process documentation
- Conserving Executive's time by reading, researching and overseeing written correspondence; drafting letters and documents and collecting and analysing information
- Acting as gatekeeper, dealing with all correspondence and communication in a polite and professional manner
- To maintain and update databases and filing systems
- Minute taking
- Handling all internal communication
- To organise screenings and events including booking venues, arranging catering, collating materials and handouts
- Providing full administrative support including general assistance to the marketing and development team as required
- PA experience within the creative industry - particularly Film, TV & Entertainment
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment - remaining adaptable, proactive and using initiative at all times
- Experience in supporting multiple Senior Executives
- Able to work across multiple territories and lines of business
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Ability to use SAP is desirable
- Exceptional organisation skills and attention to deal
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Genuine interest for the Media and Entertainment industry
This is temporary role for approximately 1 - 3 months with potential to convert to permanent- therefore suitable candidates must be available immediately. If you meet the requirements listed then please do not hesitate and apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.