This is an exciting and unique opportunity for an experienced PA with our client - a Global leader within Media and Entertainment! We are seeking an experienced, self-motivated and enthusiastic PA to provide senior level support to The Managing Director and wider team.
Suitable candidates will possess a minimum of 5 years' PA experience; have meticulous attention to detail and strong multi-tasking and organisational capabilities.
Extensive complex diary management, juggling multiple demands and taking ownership of tasks to meet deadlines is a key part of this role, so candidates will be asked to provide key examples of this experience within interview.
Experience within/ a passion for the creative industries is highly desirable.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Complex multiple diary management - working across varying time zones and organising diaries which are ever-changing
- Organising and preparing for internal and external meetings
- International travel arrangements and itinerary planning
- Acting as gatekeeper; dealing with all correspondence and communication in a polite and professional manner
- Handling all internal communication
- Organisation of events
- Liaison with external suppliers and contractors
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment - remaining adaptable, pro-active and using initiative at all times
- Experience in supporting multiple Senior Executives
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Exceptional organisation skills and meticulous attention to deal
This position is due to start ASAP for a duration of 3 months, with strong possibility of extension.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.