A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experience PA to provide support for 5 Global Execs within a creative media agency.
You'll be working with the Executive PA and the Creative PA, managing multiple Senior managements timetables. The role is ideal for a PA looking to step up and to take on more responsibility by managing more diaries in a fast paced, creative environment.
How you will spend your day:
- PA role to 5 Global Execs - COO, CFO, MD & CEO Concise with occasional support to the CMO
- Diary management and responding to email queries
- Open post / filing / answering phones Organising Travel arrangements - flights / hotels / visas / transportation / itineraries.
- Scheduling interviews with candidates.
- Organise internal and external meetings / collate information in preparation of meetings
- Prepare and collate advanced PowerPoint presentations
- Organise and collate information in preparation for meetings
- Arrange international conference calls and video conferences
- Managing expenses and company credit cards
- Raise PO's and manage budgets
- Supporting the Executive PA when the workload dictates, and providing support whilst the Executive PA is away
You will be:
- An organised individual with previous PA/Office Management experience, preferably in a creative agency or similar industry
- Used to tight deadlines.
- A can-do attitude is key as you may be required to support in other areas of the business.
- The company culture is relaxed, creative and friendly but we need someone hard working and extremely organised.
- Keeping calm under pressure is very important whilst also keeping diplomatic.
If you're bright and have immaculate attention to detail then we would like to hear from you.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.