An incredibly exciting and rare PA opportunity with our client- a Global leader within Media and Entertainment! Handle Recruitment are seeking a super organised, pro-active, confident and highly adaptable PA to provide full senior level support to 3 Executives. You will also be responsible for overseeing the office within the clients head offices in Central London.
Suitable candidates must possesses a minimum of 3 years' Senior PA/ EA experience, with meticulous attention to detail and strong multi-tasking and organisational capabilities. Extensive complex diary management, juggling multiple demands and taking ownership of tasks to meet deadlines is a key part of this role, so candidates will be asked to provide key examples of this experience within interview.
This is an incredible yet demanding role where candidates must be able to think outside the box and feel comfortable supporting at Senior Level. You will also be involved wit the liaison between talent and VIPs in the industry. It really is a fantastic opportunity!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Extensive multiple diary management - working across multiple time zones and organising diaries that consistently change
- Organising internal and external meetings
- International travel arrangements and itinerary planning
- Processing expenses
- Acting as gatekeeper for individuals within the media industry, dealing with all correspondence and communication in a polite and professional manner
- Approve documents for filming and press (pictures and releases)
- Monitor social media
- Assist with document editing and formatting- knowledge of MS PowerPoint
- Handling all internal communication
- Organisation of events
- Minute taking experience (desirable)
- Oversee relationship with IT support companies
- Liaise with external suppliers and contractors
- Liaise with individuals during the production process
- Providing full administrative support including general assistance to the marketing and development team as required
- PA experience within the creative industry - particularly TV, Film, Media & Entertainment
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment - remaining adaptable, proactive and using initiative at all times
- Experience in supporting multiple Senior Executives
- Able to work across multiple territories and lines of business
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Exceptional organisation skills and attention to deal
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Genuine interest for the creative industry!
THIS IS A 6 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT.
If you meet the requirements listed then please do not hesitate and apply today as the process is moving extremely quickly!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.