Calling all music PAs!
Handle Recruitment is currently seeking reliable and efficient personal assistants to support both senior music industry figures and high profile artists.
Successful candidates will have PA or team assistant experience, ideally within the music sector, and have an outstanding eye for detail with strong organisational skills.
- Complex diary management, meeting coordination and appointments
- Organising, coordinating and booking all travel arrangements and creating itineraries including visas, hire cars, trains, flights, etc.
- Maintaining and updating databases and filing systems
- Processing expenses
- Distributing post
- Providing administrative support for internal and external meetings
- Ad hoc project support
Key Skills / Attributes:
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise whilst maintaining consistently high standards
- Proactive and solutions focused approach
- Flexible and trustworthy
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Reliability, initiative and adaptability - Being one step ahead
- Good time management
- Fully competent in Outlook and all Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel and Word, understanding of and confidence in using technology
- Experience as a PA within the entertainment industry (ideally music) desirable
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.