PA - Music
Are you a highly organised, proactive PA/EA with a solid Music industry background? Handle is looking for top-notch Music PA/EAs with experience of working in Record Labels, Management or Publishing companies. We work with some of the most well-known, influential and established companies in the Music industry and need people like you.
Key responsibilities as a Music PA:
- Full diary and email management; coordinating a busy schedule
- Planning and arranging domestic and international travel
- Assisting with the preparation of meetings
- Meeting and greeting all external clients
- Providing hospitality and refreshments to visitors/artists to the label
- Dealing with private and personal affairs when required
- Ordering tickets for gigs and sorting out AAA passes where necessary
- Solid Music PA experience supporting someone at a senior level
- Passionate about music
- Proven organisational and communication skills
- Proven experience working in a high pressured environment
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent IT skills, especially in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive approach to work, able to pre-empt problems before they occur
If you're friendly, engaging and professional Music PA interested in finding out more about our excellent PA opportunities, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.