An exciting opportunity for a proactive Personal Assistant who enjoys meeting the demands of a fast-paced music industry office to support the senior management team at a reputable indie.
In this all-encompassing PA role, you will provide full diary support on the business side, to three Executives across travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, project support and keeping on top of complex itineraries.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise according to business needs
- Calm and able to deliver a consistent level of work, even during times of high pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced level of IT skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and AV equipment
- Have previous PA experience gained in a busy music industry office
- Strong passion towards music
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, selfmotivated PA who loves the challenge of organising multiple diaries in a small buzzy music and entertainment environment.
Experience supporting a high profile individual within the music industry would be advantageous for this role.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.