Fantastic opportunity for a highly organised PA/EA to support the President of this international label. Experience in or a passion for Music is highly desirable. Based in West London - this will be a varied role which will also lend support to the Director of Legal & Business Affairs and duties will include:
- Screening all incoming calls made.
- Screening all incoming and outgoing post.
- Extensively managing the President's Diary.
- Ticket ordering and distribution of tickets throughout the company for International events and awards.
- Managing absence.
- Pulling together report information from the departments and collating into reports for the President.
- Managing the President's filing, photocopying, typing and general administration.
- Arranging business travel and preparing itineraries.
- Arranging and preparing for meetings on behalf of the President and Senior Director.
- Processing invoices & expenses through accounts department.
- Disseminating communications to the business as quickly as possible.
- Liaising with people at all levels including Directors, Artists/ Artists Management.
- Responsible for organising gifts for artists on special occasions such as Christmas and birthdays.
- Responsible for organising and managing team events, e.g. Christmas Party.
- All other reasonable duties as requested by the President and Senior Director.
The successful candidate will have experience of working as PA at senior level and will be a skilled communicator who is confident liaising with high profile clients. You will be calm under pressure and have a motivated, flexible and pro-active approach to work. Immediate start.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.