Handle Recruitment are excited to be working with a leading Music Talent Management Agency based in the heart of Central London. Our client is seeking an enthusiastic, organised and highly competent PA to hit the ground running providing full support to multiple executives.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Extensively liaising confidentially with talent either directly or with managers.
- Overseeing and planning each show booked by the agent from point of confirmation to show completion.
- Managing payments, therefore a strong background in chasing payments from promoters and have an understanding of expenses/tax.
- Completing show itineraries for the artist - this on average is 10 a week.
- Intensive travel arrangements for both live and DJ acts based throughout the EU and US. Experience in extensive travel planning, liaising with travel agents and an understanding of common visa application processes.
- Working closely with Artist managers and promoters to meet artist's needs on worldwide tours.
- Updating databases.
- Extensive diary management - scheduling meetings, arranging travel and adding bookings to centralised company diary.
- Chasing and checking signed contracts/confidential documentation, applicants should have a strong background in issuing and checking artist contracts.
- Requesting invoices from artists / management and obtaining documents to avoid tax deductions in certain territories. This includes VAT numbers from promoters where applicable.
- Raising applications for artist UK work permits.
- Checking and updating artist pages on the agencies website and checking all information and tour dates are up to date.
- Acting as gatekeeper, answering all telephone enquires with potential for some occasional reception cover
- MUST have experience working with DJs
- Experience in PA support - overseeing diaries, travel arrangements and financial documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of organisational and planning skills as the nature of the role is very intense
- Ability to work independently and as part of a tight knit team
- Ability to communication and intensively liaise with Clients, Artists and Managers on all levels.
- A passion for the music industry!
This role is a temporary assignment covering a 10 week period. Suitable candidates must therefore be available at no more than 1 weeks' notice. If you match the requirements listed above and are interested in this opportunity then please apply today to be considered!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.