Do you want to be part of an incredibly successful Theatre/Arts & Music brand? This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a fast-paced and reputable office located in the heart of Central London. We are keen to speak with PAs, with have proven senior level support experience.
The role will encompass management of diaries and schedules; juggling multiple demands whilst taking ownership of tasks.
Our client is seeking a self- starter; a candidate who is highly pro-active, self-sufficient and confident in their own ability to get things done!
Experience working within music (ideally Classical) or having a genuine interest in this field is highly desirable!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Diary management across international time zones
- Ensuring relevant documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for meetings are ready in advance
- Booking international business travel, producing itineraries, booking tickets and transfers
- Screening calls, enquiries and requests and handling them when appropriate - gate-keeping for Executives
- Organising and entering time sheets and expenses on relevant codes
- Drafting correspondence and typing dictation
- Maintaining office systems, data management, filing, etc
- Managing expenses
- Event planning
- Occasional personal support will be required
- Experience supporting multiple senior level Executives
- Ability to work within a fast-paced organisation remaining adaptable, proactive and using initiative at all times
- Excellent diary management skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple demands
- To be able to work with a flexible approach, reacting to last minute changes
- Ability to hit the ground running and take charge
- Strong administrative skills
- Exceptional communication skills; both written and verbal- the role will involve responding to emails on behalf of Execs
- Genuine interest for the Arts/Theatre & Music industry
If you meet the requirements listed above, please do not hesitate at apply today to find out more- this process is moving exceptionally quickly! Candidates should be free immediately.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.