Handle Recruitment are looking for highly skilled, talented and creative Personal Assistants as we have a number of exciting opportunities within Media, Entertainment, Beauty & Fashion.
Suitable candidates must have experience working within a demanding senior level support role, preferably within the creative industry. Strong proven ability in prioritising a heavy work load, juggling multiple demands and taking ownership of tasks to meet deadlines whilst supporting others is essential.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Extensive diary management
- Travel coordination, Visa processing and travel itinerary planning (International and Domestic)
- Processing invoices and expenses on MS Excel - use of expense systems (SAP & Concur for example) is desirable
- Arranging couriers, taxis and meeting rooms as required
- Personal PA duties; travel, social engagements and adhoc personal support
- Full business administrative support; maintaining filing systems and databases
- Overseeing legal documentation
- Liaison with contacts at all levels
- Gatekeeping; dealing with all queries and calls on behalf of Executives
- Scheduling meetings and planning itineraries
- Undertaking business projects as required
- Coordinating events (budgets, locations etc.) and attending company events
- Preparing reports for board meetings, including PowerPoint presentations
- HR duties when required
- Minute taking and attending meetings on behalf of the executives
- PA experience within the creative industry
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work fast paced remaining adaptable, proactive and using initiative at all times
- Experience in supporting a senior executive with complex diary and travel arrangements
- Able to work across multiple territories and lines of business
- Excellent administrative skills; proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Advanced Excel skills are compulsory
- Flexibility on working hours due to executives travel across time zones and business demands
- Strong knowledge of London due to travel requirements and itinerary planning
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills; both written and verbal
- Genuine passion for the creative industry!
Handle Recruitment are seeking candidates for temporary positions with some having the potential to convert to permanent. Suitable candidates must be available at no more than 2 weeks' notice. If you are excited by the opportunities and the clients Handle work with and meet the requirements listed above then please do not hesitate and apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.