Fantastic part-time PA opportunity with our client- a Global TV/Media company located in the heart of Central London! Handle Recruitment are looking for a super organised PA to provide full senior level support within the Tech department.
Suitable candidates must possesses PA/ EA experience, with fantastic attention to detail and strong multi-tasking and organisational skills. Extensive complex diary management, juggling multiple demands and taking ownership of tasks to meet deadlines is a key part of this role, so candidates will be asked to provide key examples of this experience within interview.
This is a part-time opportunity, candidates must be available to work 2 full days a week - Wednesday and Friday. These days are non-negotiable.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Extensive diary management across multiple time zones
- Organising internal and external meetings including conference calls
- 'Gatekeeping' - screening all forms of communication
- International travel coordination, including visa preparations and creating itinerary packs
- Overseeing events and managing all associated logistics, including booking venues, arranging catering, collating materials and handouts
- Creating monthly reports
- Maintaining and updating databases and filing systems
- Managing, collating and submitting expenses
- Minute taking and drafting correspondence as required
- Taking ownership of specific projects
- Provide full ad-hoc administrative support including general assistance to the development team and across the company where required
- PA experience within the creative industry
- Ability to work fast paced remaining adaptable, proactive and using initiative at all times
- Experience in supporting Senior Executives with complex diary and travel arrangements
- Able to work across multiple territories and lines of business
- Excellent administrative skills; proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills; both written and verbal
- To have an active interest in creative aspects of the business and shows
- Genuine interest for TV and Media industry!
This is a 2 day a week - part-time vacancy. Please only apply if this is what you are looking for.
This is a great opportunity - if you are excited by this opportunity and meet the requirements listed above then please do not hesitate and apply today, the process is moving extremely quickly!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.