Fantastic part-time PA opportunity with our client- a Global Film & TV distribution company located in the heart of Central London! Handle Recruitment are looking for a super organised PA to provide full senior level support to the 3 Senior Directors.
Suitable candidates must possesses PA/ EA experience, with fantastic attention to detail and strong multi-tasking and organisational skills. Extensive complex diary management, juggling multiple demands and taking ownership of tasks to meet deadlines is a key part of this role, so candidates will be asked to provide key examples of this experience within interview.
This is a part-time opportunity, candidates must be available to work 3 full days a week - Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Extensive diary management on behalf of Directors
- Organising internal and external meetings
- International travel arrangements and itinerary planning
- Processing expenses
- Acting as gatekeeper, dealing with all correspondence and communication in a polite and professional manner
- To maintain and update databases and filing systems
- Minute taking and drafting correspondence as required
- Handle all internal communication, liaising consistently with individuals throughout the business
- Assist with contracts across productions and managing staff ticket allocations
- To organise conferences and events including booking venues, arranging catering, collating materials and handouts
- Provide full ad-hoc administrative support including general assistance to the development team and across the company where required
- PA experience within the creative industry
- Ability to work fast paced being adaptable, proactive and using initiative at all times
- Experience in supporting Senior Executives with complex diary and travel arrangements
- Able to work across multiple territories and lines of business
- Excellent administrative skills; proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills; both written and verbal
- To have an active interest in creative aspects of the business and shows
- Genuine interest for TV and Film industry!
This is a 6 month fixed term contract covering maternity leave.
This is a 3 day a week - part-time vacancy.
If you are excited by this opportunity and meet the requirements listed above then please do not hesitate and apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.