Do you want to work for a London based leading Talent/ Production agency?
Handle are seeking an efficient, confident and motivated PA to support two Founders within an innovative & incredibly successful talent management and production agency located in the heart of West London!
You will need to be unfazed by working in a very fast paced and dynamic talent/ casting agency environment.
You must be engaged and be willing to support in any way possible.
This role may also include event/ project support and you will be liaising daily with high profile talent and big names in the media and entertainment industry on behalf of the Founders.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Diary management
- International travel coordination
- Event and meeting organisation
- Invoicing/ expenses processing
- Preparing confident documentation/ contracts
- Assisting with Talent needs
- Gatekeeping- liaising on behalf of Founders, screening telephone calls and emails
- Adhoc administrative support
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills- able to liaise with individuals at all levels
- Advanced systems skills- MS office
- A minimum of 1 years' PA support experience
- Excellent work ethic and a desire to go above and beyond
- Good diary management skills
- An understanding or desire to work in the Arts/ Theatre and wider Entertainment industry
Due to the urgency of this role candidates must be available at no more than 1 weeks' notice.
The process is moving very quickly so please do not hesitate and apply today.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.