Do you want the opportunity to work within a widely recognised Publishing brand? Handle are looking for a highly skilled PA to provide excellent administrative and secretarial support to the Group Operations Director.
The candidate must have a strong background in supporting Senior Executives, preferably within the creative industry. Proven ability in being able to work in a busy environment whilst prioritising heavy workloads is essential.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Complex diary management - managing time effectively between two offices
- Organising internal and external meetings including the arrangement of conference calls
- Preparing the Directors daily agendas and forecasting future appointments and business demands
- Acting as gatekeeper; screening all forms of communication on behalf of the Executive
- Preparation of reports, agendas and other documentation for meetings and events
- Responsible for organising and maintaining filing systems (both physical and digital)
- Minute taking and distribution these materials in a timely manner
- Coordination of regular 121 meetings for the Group Operations Director and their direct reports and regular team meetings
- Ability to format and produce PowerPoint presentations
- Responsible for invoicing and raising purchase orders
- International travel coordination
- Meet and greet guests into the office
- Expense coordination
- Keeping records of team holidays
- Overseeing the on-boarding of new members within certain teams
- Additional departmental duties and administrative support when required
- Advanced Microsoft office skills
- Experience supporting Senior Executives with complex diary and travel arrangements
- Able to work analytically whilst always remaining accurate
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills; both written and verbal
- Must be experienced in dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Knowledge of the publishing interest and/or strong interest in books is desirable
This is a 6 month fixed term contract. Candidates must be available immediately. Please apply today if you hold the relevant experience and are seeking a new and exciting opportunity.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.