Personal Assistant / Business Manager to Artist - Music
Salary Negotiable DOE
Handle Recruitment is working with a Classical Crossover Music Artist to source a PA / Business Manager.
Reporting directly to the Artist who is based abroad, key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the running of a small (one person) office
- Managing professional and personal diaries
- Working on performance recording, publishing, endorsement and media requests and opportunities
- Maintaining a range of professional and personal insurance policies, managing claims and ensuring cover is appropriate and cost effective
- Updating the artist's website and social media pages
- Responsible for the artist's properties, including marketing, rental and maintenance
- Liaising with agents and promoters to book appearances, including finalising contracts and overseeing logistics (scheduling, booking band and crew, choosing flights, ensuring compliance of customs formalities, etc.)
- Travelling with the artist on tour to provide support and to be the point of contact
- Keeping accurate records of accounts and work together with the artist's accountants to ensure timely and astute compliance
- Preparing budgets
- Updating royalty collection agencies
The ideal candidate will have:
- Thorough attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent writing, strategic, judgement and communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work alone, assume full responsibility and meet deadlines
- The flexibility to work and travel outside normal working hours and locations
- The ability to read music
- A full clean driving license
- Experience using music software such as Pro Tools, MuseScore, Sibelius is advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a truly multi- faceted role with the possibility of creative input. The office is based in Central West London.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com with a CV and covering letter.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.