A PA/ Coordinator is required at a leading Creative Music Agency in Central London! The role itself will be to provide day to day support with coordination and administrative duties across the agency, including direct assistance to the digital team.
- Extensive diary management and scheduling meetings for VP Digital - managing demanding personal and work schedules, ensuring that appropriate meetings and people are given priority.
- Book travel, restaurants and provide detailed itineraries
- Process expenses on a regular basis, including departmental ones.
- Welcoming and looking after guests, booking meeting rooms, delivering refreshments and coordinating any technical requirements and presentations for meetings, including departmental meetings.
- Producing PowerPoint or Keynote presentations when requested
- General research on brand, companies, music and technology initiatives
- General ad-hoc assistance with special projects
- Preparing, printing and organising documents
- Raising purchase orders - project specific as well as departmental Po's
- Responsible for booking meeting rooms company-wide
- Assisting with the on boarding of freelancers and contractors
- Facilitating work experience opportunities - liaising with HR and IT for requirements and putting together schedules
- Coordination of company digital events, including room bookings, invitee management, refreshments etc.
- Assistance with events eg. training days and functions/parties - sourcing and booking venue, helping with what is required
- Managing distribution list/email
- Management of Group mailbox
- To support the team where required on creative strategy projects
Experience and Skills Required:
- Previous administrative experience essential
- Experience of working within a fast paced media environment
- Microsoft Office
- Invoicing Systems
- Managing multiple priorities
- Able to take instructions and then complete the task with minimal supervision
- Knowledgeable about music and digital/technology
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.