An exciting opportunity for an experienced PA/EA to support at VP level and the wider team for a worldwide mass media company. They are seeking a super organised, pro-active and highly adaptable PA/EA to provide full senior level support.
- A high profile role working directly with the VP but with regular exposure to the whole Executive Team.
- Managing extensive diary schedules, coordinating and setting up complex meetings across different time zones including client lunches and dinners, industry conferences and internal meetings
- Monitoring multiple email accounts and calendars to ensure conflicts are managed
- Booking international travel (flights, transfers, accommodation, visas) and organising itineraries, including Active tracking and handling of airline and hotel frequent flyer programs to ensure all credit is reflected in the activity sections and all benefits are utilised.
- Organising team events, company expenses and ad hoc projects
You will be:
- As an experienced and forward-thinking EA, you will have a background working in a fast-paced demanding environment, ideally in the entertainment industry. You will have experience managing diaries and travel bookings for multiple people at a time, specifically at the senior level.
- You will have an excellent track record of building and maintaining strong working relationships. Your interpersonal skills will ensure you have the ability to communicate with all levels of the business, especially at the senior level. You will also possess excellent writing skills in order to communicate effectively via email and produce high quality correspondence.
- Focused and systematic, you will have the ability to manage and prioritise multiple demands. You will effectively managed your time between completing any ad hoc requests and fulfilling your normal day-to-day responsibilities. Your excellent attention-to-detail and organisational capability will ensure you respond to Director's requests accurately and efficiently.
- Your high level of resilience and ability to remain calm under pressure will enable you to deal with ambiguity as well as work effectively within certain constraints and time lines. You will operate proactively and be able to anticipate relevant issues before they arise. Your flexibility will also allow you to be responsive in situations that may change unexpectedly.
- You will be professional and discrete in your use and management of highly sensitive and confidential information.
Immediate start please send over CVs.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.