Do you want to work within a global media and technology company? This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to work within a world renowned brand located in the heart of Central London. Handle Recruitment are seeking an exceptional PA to provide full support to two Senior Executives and their wider teams.
The candidate must have extensive experience working as a PA at senior level, preferably within the creative industry. A strong proven ability in providing extensive diary management, juggling multiple demands and taking ownership of tasks whilst supporting Senior Executives is essential.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Extensive diary management (multiple time zones)
- International travel coordination; itinerary planning, VISA preparation and overseeing all travel logistics
- Expense management
- Organisation of large scale off-site team events and project managing on behalf of the Executives
- Overseeing budgets and the processing of invoices
- Carrying out research tasks
- Collaborating with other PAs to coordinate events
- Maintaining a strong level of communication across the team, managing agendas for multiple team meetings and always being the point of contact
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders
- Liaising and welcoming global clientele
- Supporting Senior Executives administratively; proof-reading, minute taking and overseeing confidential documentation
- 5+ years of providing senior level PA support
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, global organisation always being adaptable, proactive and using initiative at all times
- Strong diary management, travel scheduling, budgeting and project-management skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple demands
- To be able to work with a flexible approach, reacting to last minute changes
- Ability to hit the ground running and take charge
- Able to work across multiple territories and lines of business
- Excellent administrative skills; proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Exceptional communication skills; both written and verbal
- Genuine interest for the media and technology industry!
This is a contract for 9 - 12 months with view to be extended. Candidates must be available at no more than 1 weeks' notice. If you match the requirements and skills listed above then do not hesitate and apply TODAY!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.