Exciting Global Entertainment company need a switched on PA/EA to support at exec level. Based in the heart of the West End this will be a varied, challenging role within a creative, fast paced and deadline driven environment. Duties to include:
- Organise and attend meetings, ensuring minutes are taken accurately as and when required
- Complex diary management across multiple time zones
- Process all expenses; raise purchase orders
- Produce and edit PowerPoint presentations, draft reports as required
- Assist the team with any supplies required or technical troubleshooting of equipment used e.g. Mac computers, printers
- Ad hoc project support and administration for the team
The successful candidate will be highly organised, have excellent communication and MS Office skills and have a pro-active and professional approach to work. Great opportunity to be a part of this iconic and hugely successful global brand!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.