An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a well established TV Broadcast company based in Central London. Our client is looking for a highly capable Executive Assistant to support 3 senior members of staff who is hardworking, enthusiastic, and holds a genuine interest in the TV industry.
- Extensive, proactive and complex diary and travel management
- Arranging internal and external meetings, including room bookings, presentation material, equipment and catering
- Handling sensitive and confidential information with the highest level of discretion and confidentiality
- Building effective relationships with EA peers, being a team liaison/go-to person, help build positive team morale
- Submitting all relevant Travel & Expenses reports for the 3 Execs correctly and in a timely manner, setting up vendors, raising and tracking purchase order numbers
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Helping create presentations, basic external communications and occasionally budgets
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate; Dealing with incoming email and post
You will be:
- Professional, discreet and confidential
- Quick learner and open to new technologies and experience
- Previous experience working as an Executive Assistant to Senior Management
- Advanced knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of timely management of corporate expense systems
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Can do attitude and flexibility and goes the extra mile
- Experience managing complex diaries, preferably working across different time zones
Please note we are looking for candidates who are available immediately and are happy to commit for a minimum of 3 months, this has the potential to extend.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.