An exciting opportunity has arisen for a pro-active, forward-thinking and adaptable candidate to take on a hybrid support role in an incredibly fast-paced and merit driven Tech start-up! The role will consist of providing high level PA support to a Partner, whilst also managing a busy front of house reception.
Based in beautiful modern offices in the heart of London Soho- our client is a fast growing, very progressive brand with International reach.
We are seeking a candidate who has the proven capability to hit the ground running, take ownership of tasks and projects, and to ultimately match our client's high standards and pro-active company ethos and ways of working. In return, our client offers a competitive salary and great company benefits!
This hybrid support role will involve full management of a complex, ever-changing diary and schedules- therefore a meticulous approach, a keen eye for detail and the ability to juggle multiple priorities and timelines is essential.
A key part of the role will involve travel coordination and preparation of itineraries, and there will also be some private PA tasks required on occasion.
Alongside providing effective PA support, the successful candidate will be managing front of house. This will include; meeting and greeting guests in a professional and enthusiastic manor; promptly preparing meeting rooms, and answering and dealing with inbound calls and requests.
We are keen to speak with candidates who will genuinely enjoy the diversity of this role as this will be an equal split between PA and Office/ Front of House Management. Therefore, suitable candidates must be seeking a dual role, and be happy to be based in Front of House, whilst also taking on a very busy PA support role.
Our client requires someone exceptionally well organised, driven, focused, articulate, responsible and accountable- with strong business acumen, capable of taking on more, reading and pre-empting situations well.
Front of House duties;
- Providing 'Grade A' front of house service, acting as the first point of contact for all visitors, suppliers, couriers, building management.
- Daily office set-up, meeting room preparation and clearing-up as required.
- Answering and dealing with telephone calls.
- Proactively managing meeting room diaries (i.e. ensuring there are no clashes, back-to-back meetings, conference call set-ups in time).
- Ordering office supplies and weekly groceries
- Setting up team /Board lunches.
- Support events execution - assisting with organising and publicising events and team activities.
PA responsibilities include;
- Managing a demanding, ever-changing weekly schedule.
- Arranging travel and accommodation.
- Supporting Partner expenses.
Required skills and attributes;
- 2 or more years of experience working in a similar role.
- Proficiency in Gmail, Google Suite and happy to learn new tools
- Great communication skills. Written and verbal.
- Strong academic background is a plus
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.