Are you looking to take the next step into a varied and busy PA role? My client is seeking an adaptable and dedicated PA to join a thriving Tech company within the creative sector. This exciting opportunity is ideally suited to someone with a passion for people.
This is a split PA role to two directors whilst assisting and providing administrative support to the HR and communications department.
Duties of the role include:
- Diary management of two Director's, providing daily support.
- Provide administrative support for HR and Communications department.
- Assist and diarise meetings and calls.
- Managing internal and external meetings ensuring all attendees are aware and provided with relevant details.
- Arrange meeting rooms, IT, facilities and event refreshments when required.
- Drafting letters and presentations.
- Coordinating travel and meetings including flights and accommodation.
- Preparation and submission of Director's expenses.
- Department holiday management.
- Having a great understanding of the team's schedules.
- Excellent IT skills including, MS Word, Excel, Office and PowerPoint.
- Previous PA experience advantageous.
- 'Can do' attitude.
- Excellent multi-tasker and team player.
- Ability to communicate with people at all different levels.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise.
- A people person with a passion for delivering a great service!
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.30pm. If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in joining this leading organisation, please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.