Are you ready for a new challenge in within a thriving boutique cosmetic and lifestyle company? My client is seeking a forward thinking and business minded candidate to join a close knit, friendly team. This exciting opportunity is ideally suited to someone with a passion for providing exceptional service.
Duties of the role include:
PA Duties include:
- Diary management, providing daily support.
- Provide administrative support throughout the business and supporting with new ideas.
- Assist and diarise meetings and calls.
- Managing internal and external meetings.
- Extensive international travel.
- Drafting letters and presentations as well as presenting on the day of meetings.
- Coordinating travel and meetings including flights and accommodation.
- Preparation and submission of Director's expenses, invoices and some accounts.
- Having a great understanding of the schedules, always being one step ahead of plans.
- Ensuring a smooth running of the day to day office running's
- Ordering office supplies
- Keeping the office presentable
- Ad hoc team administration
- Organising team events
- Excellent IT skills including, MS Word, Excel, Office and PowerPoint.
- Previous PA/EA experience
- 'Can do' attitude
- Excellent multi-tasker and team player
- Ability to communicate with people at all different levels.
- Highly adaptable, organised with the ability to prioritise.
- Experience of working within the retail sector/degree educated is desirable
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in joining this leading organisation, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.