Handle Recruitment is working with a TV Production Company to source a PA/Office Manager. This is a hybrid role and focuses on an array of different responsibilities and duties - no two days will be the same!
The ideal candidate will be efficient, diligent and affable with previous PA experience supporting an SVP or person of similar responsibility. At times this person will be managing responsibilities from a remote-working environment. This is an amazing opportunity for someone take on a position with responsibility within TV Production.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting VP International and personally assisting on International dept matters
- Supporting the appointment of and administrative engagement with international productions
- Update and maintain the International dept global production roll out
- Ongoing management and day to day smooth running of the general office
- Help establish and maintain new structural, administrative and operating systems
- Oversee the maintenance of the office environment and ongoing supplies and administration
- Ensure adequate insurance is in place at all times for the business, its staff, its premises and travel
- Electronic Filing - assisted by IT third party team, implement and maintain a centralised electronic filing and storage system
- Assisting in company HR functioning, personal & company records etc
- Implement and promote range of appropriate company policies including equality and diversity policy etc
- Oversee the recruitment of new staff, including onboarding, training and induction
- Assisting International dept on ad hoc basis
- Oversee new supplier set up, submission of invoices, raising all company purchase orders and liaising with WNS/Finance to ensure invoices are paid on time
- Direct budgetary responsibilities in terms of office costs etc
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous PA experience (essential)
- Experience of working within a fast paced media environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Invoicing Systems
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and adapt accordingly
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with UK legislation in areas of employment, GDPR, equality & diversity is very useful (but not essential)
- Ability to work with complete discretion & confidentiality
This is a fantastic opportunity to engage with a leading TV production company in an incredibly varied and interesting role.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com with a CV and covering letter to apply in the first instance.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.