Are you seeking a varied and rewarding role within a busy environment? My client is seeking a forward thinking PA/Office Manager with a passion for multi-tasking and delivering a high level of service to the wider team.
Supporting the Founder on a 1:1 basis along with providing office management to the company, you will be a key point of contact within the business's operations.
This role would be ideally suited to someone with the ability to think outside the box, a passion for operations and people management.
Key features will include:
- Providing office management, HR and Operational support to the team.
- Diary management, booking travel and providing support to the team
- Supporting both the team and CEO with business and personal errands
- Managing IT systems and day to day office running
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for providing great support
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Great Microsoft Office Suite skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional organisational skills and great track record as a PA/Office Manager
The successful candidate will receive:
- Great working environment
- Competitive salary package
- A varied role and working environment
- The opportunity to be part of a fantastic team!
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.