Fantastic opportunity for an experience EA/Office Manager to join a fast-paced, dynamic Creative Agency in Central London.
We are looking for a detail orientated and results driven candidate who can add to this upbeat and energised office. Experience of working in and managing international business, dealing with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and clients is a plus!
The ideal candidate will have previous senior PA experience - business and some personal duties, and ideally some exposure to managing a busy and creative office, as you will also be the main point of contact for all employees - from dealing with facilities, contracts, IT etc.
- Assist and support the MD and CEO with the following; booking International and UK based travel, meeting coordination, extensive diary management, responding to emails and managing inbox as required, providing all relevant client budgets/contracts etc
- Arrange and co-ordinate internal and external meetings and calls; working across time zones and liaising with different teams of people.
- Manage expenses
- General admin or presentation/pitch support
- Management of the office, contractors, facilities, maintenance and IT
- Private duties: general personal errands and coordination
- Relevant experience - around 4+ years within a similar dual position
- Confident and out-going personality
- Excellent attention to detail and heaps of initiative
- Well organised and self-motivated
- High level of integrity and discretion
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Demonstrable experience in a role at this level within a fast-paced environment
- Advanced skills with MS Office
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Experience in a self-led role where tasks have been successfully navigated with little or no direction
Please note this role is to start immediately and we are only able to consider candidates who do not have a notice period.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.