PA/Office Manager - Media Company
Start date: This week or next week! Cannot wait for notice period
Are you an experienced PA who loves being the 'go to' person in the office? Do you want to join an incredibly successful global media organisation? Do you love working in a fun, busy environment where each member of staff is seen as a vital member of staff? Then this is the role for you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- PA to a number of Directors
- Ensuring the smooth running of international work trips and events
- Ensuring that the office space is presentable and pleasant to work in and meeting rooms are ready for clients, vendors or other visitors
- Assist the HR Business Partner with arranging interviews, new starters by updating core documents (org charts and induction deck), liaising with IT and facilities on equipment and passes and other duties where required
- Helping Directors as needed with expenses, travel, filing, printing, photocopying and managing post.
- Support full department as required, provide cover to others in the EA/PA team providing handover and other details for seamless support
- Acting as ambassador for the department, welcoming and assisting internal or external visitors
- Provide assistance with meeting preparation
- Responsible for Department supplies, including ordering proactively and stock control: furniture, stationery, refreshments,
You do need to have previous PA experience for this position and be able to interview over the next few days!
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you - then please do apply ASAP.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.