Hugely exciting Media Agency based in the heart of London is looking to recruit an experienced PA/Office Manager to join the team immediately! This is an initial 3 month contract with the potential to transfer to a permanent role. This position will play a pivotal role within the business and will require somebody who is pro-active and able to think on their feet! Supporting the most senior members of the board, the role will be fast paced and varied so will suit somebody who is exceptionally organised and with impeccable attention to detail. Please apply today if you are available to interview with short notice.
Responsibilities will include:
- Multiple diary management
- Extensive international travel coordination (on behalf of multiple Directors)
- National travel coordination - train tickets, accommodation and taxis etc.
- Produce advanced PowerPoint presentations/pitches (therefore eye for detail is essential)
- Support with social media/marketing activities
- Process expenses/raising invoices
- Organise international conferences/event management
- Support with new starters - checking contracts, updating staff files and liaising with IT support
- Ad hoc duties such as producing reports and personal PA support
This really is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who thrives when required to prioritise an incredibly busy workload. It is crucial that candidates have proven MS PowerPoint skills to an advanced level and have project work available to support their application. Those who have worked within an agency environment previously will stand at an advantage for this assignment.We would love to hear from you if you are available immediately, articulate and able to manage upwards!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.