Great opportunity for a highly organised and self-motivated Office Manager/PA to support this leading online media publishing company. The successful candidate will be personable coupled with a confident and hands-on approach as you will be required to effectively manage a rapid and dynamic environment, on top of providing first class PA support to the MD. You should have a very flexible persona and be happy to do whatever it takes to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Diary management - both internal and external client meetings
- Creating and distributing agendas for meetings
- Some inbox management
- Organising Travel arrangements and dealing with some personal requests
- Pre-empt MD needs (e.g. picking up lunch if in back to back meetings all day)
Office Manager Duties
- Primary point of contact for all London staff travel and hotel arrangements
- Meeting guests and answering the main line
- Keeping the office well stocked, tidy and presentable for staff and clients
- Manage contractors, vendors and the building manager on any issues or services
- Manage expenses, create and send out invoices using Xero
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.