PA / Office Manager - Music
Salary Negotiable DOE
Handle Recruitment is searching for an efficient PA / Office Manager to join the team at a Music Management company based in London.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the office as well as providing seamless administrative support to the CEO and MD.
*Preference will be given to those candidates with music industry experience.
- Diary and email management for the CEO and MD
- Arranging meetings, including internal and external meetings and travel arrangements
- Open company post and ensure office is well presented
- Office Management - first contact for any issues and maintenance, keep office well stocked, manage employees holiday dates
- Answering the telephone and directing calls in a professional manner
- Assisting the Artist Managers and Finance Manager as and when required
The ideal candidate will have:
- PA or Office Management experience in a comparative environment
- Proficient skills in Outlook, Excel and all Microsoft packages
- An eye for detail, the ability to multi task and prioritise work load effectively
- Great organisational skills
- A good knowledge and understanding of the music industry and a desire to succeed within it
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An understanding of Royalties is very desirable
This is a great opportunity for a PA / Office Manager to take the next step in their career within an exciting music company with great scope for long term development.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.