Do you want to work within a leading UK Radio organisation? This is an incredibly exciting opportunity located in the heart of Central London. Handle Recruitment are seeking an exceptional PA to provide full support to the CEO and wider teams.
The candidate must have extensive experience working as a PA at senior level, preferably within the creative industry. A strong proven ability in providing extensive diary management, juggling multiple demands and taking ownership of tasks whilst supporting Senior Executives is essential.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Diary management
- International travel coordination; itinerary planning, VISA preparation and overseeing all travel logistics
- Expense management
- Organisation of team events and project managing on behalf of the Executives
- Overseeing budgets and the processing of invoices
- Carrying out research tasks
- Maintaining a strong level of communication across the team, managing agendas for multiple team meetings and always being the point of contact
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders
- Liaising and welcoming global clientele
- Supporting Senior Executives administratively; proof-reading, minute taking and overseeing confidential documentation
- Ability to work within a global organisation always being adaptable, proactive and using initiative at all times
- Diary management, travel scheduling, budgeting and project-management skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple demands
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Approaching work with a real team spirit, a good sense of humour and flexibility to adapt to a range of situations.
- Excellent administrative skills; proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Exceptional communication skills; both written and verbal
- Genuine interest for the music, radio and creative industry.
This is a contract for up to 3 months initially with view to convert to permanent. Candidates must be available at no more than 1 weeks' notice. If you match the requirements and skills listed above then do not hesitate and apply TODAY!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.