PA/Office Manager - Music Management
Handle recruitment is working with one of the UK's leading music management companies, with a large international roster, to source a PA/Office Manager.
Our client is working with an ever growing roster of international artists and are looking to expand their team. They have a hard working, diligent attitude with a passion for music and are looking for someone who can replicate that in their role. If you have previous experience within a PA role or within a similar hybrid role this could be the next position for you!
Key responsibilities will include
- Manage the director's diaries
- Assisting directors with personal duties as required
- Organise meetings
- Ensuring the office is presentable and tidy
- Answering the phones and pass on messages where necessary
- Distribute post and arranging couriers for collection
- Monitoring the 'info' email account and passing on enquiries as appropriate
- Arranging travel & accommodation for directors & artists
- Providing itineraries for directors & artists
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Ordering office stationary and office supplies
The ideal candidate will have:
- Direct experience in a previous PA/Office Manager Role
- An ability to mulit-task and stay cool under pressure
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Experience in diary and travel management
This is an amazing opportunity to join a hardworking, enthusiastic team. Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV to apply in the first instance.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.