Great opportunity for a highly organised and self-motivated Office Manager/PA to support this leading online media company. The successful candidate will be personable coupled with a confident and hands-on approach as you will be required to effectively manage a rapid and dynamic environment, on top of providing first class PA support to senior directors. You should have a very flexible persona and be happy to do whatever it takes to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Diary management - both internal and external client meetings
- Creating and distributing agendas for meetings
- Some inbox management
- Organising Travel arrangements and dealing with some personal requests
- Pre-empty Co-Founder and Non-Exec Director needs (e.g. picking up lunch if in back to back meetings all day)
Office Manager Duties
- Keeping the London office (approx. 50 people) vibrant and upbeat
- Primary point of contact for all London staff travel and hotel arrangements
- Organising socials and staff events
- Meeting guests and answering the main line
- Keeping the office well stocked, tidy and presentable for staff and clients
- Manage contractors, vendors and the building manager on any issues or services
- Keeping finger on the pulse with office culture
- Dealing with new starters and leavers equipment (laptops, seating arrangements) and managing the London seating plan to ensure relevant teams can work closely together.
- Ideally come from a similar organisation/environment e.g. digital, media agency or publisher
- Excellent attention to detail
- Service orientated
- Ability to multi-task and work within a fast paced environment
- Hard working and understands the culture of working for a Founder who occasionally contacts his PA in the evenings and weekends.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.