An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing independent Tech/ Advertising company who are seeking an experience PA/ Office Manager to assist the CEO, and help grow their office and shape the culture!
- Diary management for the CEO, organising meetings, lunches, travel etc.
- Owning all aspects of Office Management including but not limited to; Facilities, Health & Safety, Fire Regulations, DSE, Business Continuity
- Inductions for new starters
- Working with IT regarding laptops and new starter equipment, maintaining email listings
- Desk allocation; ensuring the office is optimised and we have desks allocated for visitors from other satellite offices
- Culture Club team member - organise events for the Company, including our social calendar, (e.g. Summer Social and Christmas Party)
- Ordering stationery and ensuring the stationery cupboard is stocked
- Adhoc duties as required, including supporting some other members of the Leadership Team (ie assisting with their travel or organising adhoc meetings, Marketing related events coordination
- Proven experience as a strong PA and Office Manager, with a minimum of 5 year's experience.
- Prior experience working within an Advertising/ Technology/ Digital company
- Ability to work independently and without close supervision
- Proactive, with a forward thinking attitude
- A positive mindset, with the ability to learn fast
- A real team player
- A passion for getting things right first time. Thinking ahead of the game with the ability to prioritise and anticipate needs.
- First class organisation skills.
We are looking for candidates who are available immediately/ no more than 1 week's notice and who are flexible in terms of availability/ start date. The role will be a fixed term contract with view to transfer to permanent.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.