Handle Recruitment is working with an independent TV company to find an enthusiastic PA and Office Manager to join their team in Central London.
The role will be extremely varied and will see the individual provide support to three senior members of staff as well as overseeing the smooth day to day running of the office.
The successful candidate will have previous PA and office management experience within a similar TV company or TV / film based talent agency and be eager to develop their skills within an exciting company!
- General P.A Duties including diary management, arranging and looking after meetings
- Travel arrangements for senior members of staff with relevant itinerary information
- Sorting out and dealing with footage and licence requests and drawing up the appropriate licence(s), keeping the repeats chart up to date with Financial Controller know if the company is due repeat fees
- Awards- making sure you know when these are coming up, entering and sorting out tables if nominated
- Organising Work Experience staff
- Organising office parties, sending out gifts on behalf of the company
- Updating Showreels
- Supporting the Head of Production on various roles such as booking crew and post production paperwork
- Responsible for Office Maintenance and supplies - air con, Alarm, Furniture, Sky, Phones, photocopier, Water, Storage, production mobile phones including maintenance of other national offices
- Making sure that Health and Safety, fire and first aid is all up to date in office
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous PA and Office Management experience, ideally with a Film, Television or Production company
- Proficient skills in Outlook, Excel and all Microsoft packages
- An eye for detail, the ability to multi task and prioritise work load effectively
- Great organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.