Handle Recruitment are currently seeking a Production Coordinator/PA for a global Mass Media and Entertainment company. The role requires a candidate with prior experience of working in a busy administrative role, who is comfortable providing support to senior leaders. It is essential to be highly driven, extremely proactive, organised and confident with juggling multiple tasks and priorities.
- Supporting the Managing Director - complex scheduling and managing of an ever changing diary (viewings, talent meetings, pitch & kick off meetings, read-throughs, production and development meetings
- Events and meetings organisation (Venue booking, travel & accommodation)
- Maintain an efficient filing system, cataloguing and organising.
- Internal an external communications, screening and prioritising incoming communications
- coordinating system requests, (user administration, system access, record keeping)
- Proactively assist the MD and team in carrying out their objectives
- Manage confidential information accordingly
Essential Experience & Skills
- A proven track record of operating at a Production Coordinator/PA level
- Extensive experience of multiple diary management
- Experience of having made judgement calls in relation to diary engagement
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Comfortable to interact confidently and effectively with internal staff and external clients at all levels
- Flexible, great multitasker and able to work on own initiative
Please note this is a temporary position beginning ASAP.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.